Open Invitation for Internship at the Fabrica Artspace
- Culture and Art (Theater, dance, visual arts, etc.) in practical or theoretical
- Cultural Management
- The Social and Political Sciences
- Communication and Media
and any other science or art can find application in the context of operation – development of a theatrical group and a cultural space (eg graphic arts, photography, electrical engineering, interior architecture, etc.).
This internship is aimed at people:
- With ingenuity, consistency and skills of flexibility and adaptability
- Who want to know how a self-managed cultural group works and contribute to it
- With social skill and dynamism
- With good knowledge of Greek and English in written and spoken language
- With computer skills
Subject of Internship:
During the internship, the trainees have the opportunity to:
- To get to know from within, to get acquainted and to participate in the original and multifaceted work of Fabrica Athens, contributing to its organization and conduct. The main areas in which the team operates are:
- The organization of the Handmade & Recycled Theater Festival
- The creation of Theatrical Performances and the conduct of Entertainment activities and Spectacles
- The realization of Workshops – Seminars, Educational Programs and European Youth Exchange Programs
- To gain practical experience:
- In communication, organization and conduct of space activities (theatrical performances, workshops, exhibitions, musical events, etc.)
- In the compilation of Press Releases
- In the promotion of activities on Social Media
- To take initiatives and contribute inventively and creatively with their own original ideas to the Theatrical Organization and the Artspace.
Those interested need to send their application via e-mail with the subject: “Internship” to the email: email@example.com.
The application must be accompanied by:
- Curriculum vitae (preferred in pdf format)
- A short text with the reasons that interested parties wish to
carry out his internship next to the Fabrica Athens team
at the Fabrica Artspace
- Photo Portrait
Applications that do not include the above information will be considered invalid. After the submission of the application and after its examination, a personal meeting of the candidates with members of Fabrica Athens may follow.