Handmade and Recycled Theater Festival and Multi-active Theater Fabrica Athens is launching an open call for volunteers for 11th HRTFest.
From September 19th to October 1st we take the art in our hands!
The ultimate Handmade and Recycled Festival of Athens, the Handmade and Recycled Theater Festival, organized for 11 years by the Multiactive Art Group Fabrica Athens, invites people of all ages inspired by the Festival’s vision to co-organize an artistic celebration.
11th HRTFest – “Branch Out” edition.
During the years, the Festival of Handmade and Recycled Theater has hosted over 40 forms of expression and artistic creation. For a more complete picture of the Festival, and its activities, visit the following website.
The duties of volunteers include:
• provision of promotional printed material
• welcoming the public and the artists
• practical/actual help for the artist during their participation
• giving information about the actions
• promotion on social media
• supervision of parallel actions (eg photo or crafts exhibition)
• participation in the coordination of activities
• optional host accommodation for the artists during their participation dates needed (if possible)
Volunteers should be available both during the Festival, 19/9 – 1/10/2023, and, if possible, during its preparation, 12-18/9/2023.
All volunteers will have free access to the whole Festival and will be given a certificate of participation.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
To participate in the festival, those interested should send an email with the subject “Application for Volunteer Participation” to the following email address: email@example.com.
The email needs to include the following information in a pdf file:
– Curriculum vitae
– A photo (portrait)
– A short motivation letter on why you want to be part of the HRTFest volunteering team
You may include in the email body whether you are willing to provide accommodation or not, and what kind (eg. couch, bed, room etc.)
Proposals will be accepted until September 10th, 2023. Applications that do not include the above information or that are overdue will be considered invalid.
All emails will be answered by the 12th of September 2023.